Saturday, October 4, 2014

Utah fun



After the celebration, we hung out in the Beehive state for an extra week or so. And it was lovely!

Daisy loved picking "flowers" outside Grandma and Papa's house

We got together with some of my BYUH friends! And only one of us is holding our own child here. Haha.

BYU v USU game....very sad. But still a fun experience. My first college football game!
Hauling my pregnant butt up to these seats was not so fun but the view... *heart eyes emoji*


Saturday Morning Conference! BFF's for 16 years! Lots of blurry selfies! I stayed with BriAnne in Provo after the football game so we could take the train up to General Conference in the morning, while Chris drove home to Roy that night. It was my first night away from Daisy, which was weird. But I'd never been in the conference center before, and it was a lot of fun!

 German deli in downtown Salt Lake for lunch. Yum.

Daddy+Daisy selfies while I was away <3

There were lots of other people we saw things we did, too, that I didn't get pictures of. But that doesn't mean it was any less wonderful. It's always a great time when we visit Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment